Monday 23 April 2012

Travel from Kohima Nagaland to Tawang Arunachal preadesh

Morning was fresh and filled with excitement as the Arunachal chapter was starting..packed gared up and i started towards Tezpur which is border of Assam and Arunachal  from where the permits to enter Arunachal Pradesh is to be made.




Road till Tez pur was amazing i was enjoying the ride.once i reached the office where permits are to be made they said u will get in evening it meant one day waiste i requested him to make my permit immideatly as i am travelling across India ans have a tight schedule so the officer was amazed and he made the permit with in 10 min.:)..the road after tezpur as soon you enter Arunachal was in development as it was pain in ass to ride specially weather was patheticlly hot.just a shot 1 km of sample road was there to make me feel happy...but as i go further the heat and pathetic road was not mattering as the view of mountains were exciting me.














The more i was going further the roads were bit on the better side and view was killing my first accident but by gods grace was safe as i towards hill side it hppend i was giving way to truck in doing so i went to much towads a ditch and road was not stable so my rear tyer went in luckily i was slow and there was big stone beneath which saved me and my bike.even the ladhak carrier helped a lot.i came out look at bike tried but it was of no use.so i tried to stop few vehicals to help me .finally a jeep stoped 4 men came out and helped me to bring my bike up on road again..bike started and i thank god for his blessings.














by the time it started geting dark i was near my destination Bomdila .serched for economical hotel i thought will relax,unpack the stuff then will go for food but the hotel guy told sir u get food first otherwize u have to sleep empty stomach as after 6:30 nothing is open thought 6:30 was like 12 what we get in north.so i ran to food shop got yak momoes and noodles packed picked up whatever wiskey was avaiable unpacker parked bike in safe place and sipping wiskey listing to music..was happy and excited abt tomm journey towards Tawang....


No comments:

Post a Comment