Friday 25 May 2012

Return journey from Tawang ,Arunachal Pradesh India..

I was almost decided after yesterday's rain that now is the time to head back.all the things were packed the last night morning i cleared bill had breakfast and i was off to Bomdila in my return journey from Tawang.



it was amazing experience for me as a traveler and rider to come to Arunachal Pradesh...i promised to come back again ...as usual the return journey was easy but it was cold because of to rain on the way..til the time i reached Bomdila was fully drenched by rain.Sela pass was as cold as expected i again stoped over had Samosa and tea...and left for further journey... but my senses told me to move fast as possible because one the rain started at its best i will not be able to go anywhere.










I reached bomdilla before it got dark settled myself for the night at same hotel .next morning i was for sure about the rain...so i started early as there was no road futher till the time i reached Tezpur i myself was surprised that  to reache around 2 pm ...stoped at some road side dhaba and yes they were serving beer has a beer to relax opened boots put chappals and i rode to jorhat again to my friends....and have a blast to celebrate the Tawang conquest.











For the time being i am more or less thinking about relaxing for a day or two before thinking about the further journey and destination...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment