Sunday 10 June 2012

My stay in Shillong...on OneRideOneIndia...

After last day travel to beautiful place cherrapunji and after trip party with friends at my room ...was relaxed.....and the rain god was smiling at shillong...amazing weather it was morning got up late had tea breakfast.....and shifted my hotel to hotel embassy ... generally riders stay here food is good..rooms are fine...best is parking for bikes ..what else we need..:D.....so this is normally my routine was in shillong late party next morning moving around by my own or with friends...enjoy the food,weather....till now there was no plan  for going further....after 3 days of resting i decided again to go to cherrapunji and see the different side of it...Donald accompanied me this time was lucky in many ways...the pictures will show you how...:)










There were so many places i wanted to visit but again i wanted things to be pending for next trip to northeast also...:)....but thanks to donald that day he took me to another side of cherrapunji towards falls....and here also i got lucky as when we reached there it rained before and no clouds were there so view of fall was clear and as it rained before so flow was also good...:D.....














I was dame excited to se such a beauty so donald showed me one more place which normally all dose not know who are not from shillong ...and may be few from shillong also dont know ..:).....he took me to place where actually i was standing on the top of falls....:D....dame scary scean but worth ...so my day was made after such a beautiful short ride.....after that i went to mark's house he invited me for dinner ...and amazing beef soup and ride where cooked by his mom...fantastic i must say.......i met his father amazing personality ....and first thing he told me that.."We are friends who never just met"....i still remeber those words....and it gave me more confidence to travel...in my own country among by friends across.....so again we had hell of party and i slept dreaming of what will i see in this beautiful stated of Meghalaya...:)









No comments:

Post a Comment