Sunday 30 September 2012

So my journey again from Raipur ,Chattisghar towards Maharashtra was fine lots of rain and loads of green beauty on the way thats one reason not able to click on the way ...so i reached nagpur the same evening and i got Anukaran singh waiting for me at highway in our bullet community they say if you going to Napgur means u will be staying at Anu's place ...and the same thing i got from Anukaran paaji when i asked him that i am coming to nagpur he said come stay with me or dont enter nagpur..;D....so i parted with anu paaji ,inder and friends and the day went pass ...next day was free all day as planned to leave but got call from Chennai that a friend on his m80 is doing kanyakumari to kashmir and there was flood situation on the way in MP so i decided after seeing his capability to tail him till sagar MP and then head to my route what i wanted .we received Gokul at highway reached home then again party started ..:D....




After good talk and party we slept as morning we were scheduled to leave Nagpur and head to sagar ...the journey uptill sagar was mix good roads and also bad roads...but who care about roads...we reached sagar around night 10 and the time we entered hotel it started raining like mad... good we were on time to reach safe place..had our dinner and rested as it was a long day and again next day was long for both as we was planning to reach as near to delhi as he can and for me no destination was decided..;D... from starting Nagpur Anu paaji lead us till 50km till from where it was all straight towards Sagar....





Next morning once gokul on the road i scratched my head as i was still confused to head in which direction as i dont not wanted to ride back to nagpur i wanted to ride some other route to see some other place that was the plan.... then my phone rang and a friend started abusing me like anything as he came to know i am in sagar so he said bloody you travel across come to MP and not visiting Indore ....then i got direction so i head 400+km towards indore and reached my night hotel was booked so it was a relaxed stay in indore though i visited mahakaleshwar mandir in ujjai with another friend and from there i head to Aurangabad where few friends whom i never met .. it was pitch dark when i was climbing the ghats of auranga bad but i knew i am entering a beautiful place so i decided to stay one more day and see around and you knoe one day extended to 3 days ...thanks to friends ,beautiful aurangabad and off course narangi....:D....(local made alcohol from orange ).....it was too good...the reason i was dead for 15 hours after that i had poranpoli home made which is sweet roti with coconut and i went nuts ...:P...i slept at 11 and put my alarm at 7 as i was planning to leave but i woke at 3 with one of the most heaviest hangover in my life at that time...now i have enough..;D...anyways.....after having amazing time in aurangabad i headed towards south and my first destination was Hyderabad...then vizak....before that few pics from aurangabad and on the way to it...































 I forgot to add one very strange incidence what happened when i was on road towards aurangabad somebody told me about one gurudwara at dhulia it was amazingly built very beautiful and i sat there for few min. had parasad there and and again started on the way then i was stoped  by cops they though i might be from abroad to travel and they wanted to check my papers so first i took out my helmet so that they know that i am indian then they asked where from i am and what i am doing and where i am going...we asked me my licence i was taking out then he did a mistake of asking where i am coming from...;D...when i said delhi he twice checked that you riding from delhi ...then he said no to checking of papers and licence and asked me where i am heading and what all places i cam from...and wished me luck ...and also told fellow officer to click a pic from his camera phone...;D.....and on my stay in aurangabad i met a traveler from japan his name is roy he was travlling world in 17 weeks  it was nice to know him and his travel and culture they have back in japan ....he also gave me a paper made swan which regarded to be bringer of good luck.....so after days in aurangabad i was off to south of india......will post soon as possible ...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment